Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4th Of July Graduation Party


This Summer we made a trip back to Ohio for a couple weeks. It was so much fun!
While we were home, my youngest brother Jack had his high school graduation party.
He wanted cupcake kabobs to share with the guests so I made these vanilla cupcakes with strawberry spacers. They were great and people loved them!

 As a surprise, I made Jack a cake that looked like a American flag when you cut into it.
(You can see the whole cake in the background to the left on the table.)
It was red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting... and 5 layers!!!
People loved it and it was so yummy too!
(flag cake instructions here)

Jack is going to the University of Cincinnati and will be pursuing a degree in law enforcement. I thought the flag would be great for both 4th of July and his future profession!

Congrats Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for sharing!