Tuesday, June 15, 2010

**NEW** Lemon Meringue TALL Cupcakes!

I am so excited to introduce my new cupcake size...TALL cupcakes!
And also out new summer flavor:
Lemon Meringue!!

When people ask me what my favorite flavor is... I truly have a hard time picking. It usually depends on my mood, the time of day, how hungry I am etc.
But not anymore!
This is officially my favorite cupcake! Which is surprising because of my unconditional love for chocolate!
After slaving away with these wonderful creations I took them to my trusty test group (fellow employees) to let them have a taste!
There was one critic who I was DYING to hear his opinion of these specific cupcakes... we will just call him the 'lemon hater'! It is well known around the office for his despise of everything lemon! After TWO cupcakes... he finally gave me his critique of the cupcake!
((drum roll please!!!)))
And I quote: "I don't like lemon, but these cupcakes are great!!"
Side note: He went on to have TWO MORE cupcakes later that same day :)
I was so pleased!
The Lemon Meringue cupcake is described as follows:
Moist lemon cupcake with refreshing lemon curd filling and soft meringue frosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for sharing!