Monday, February 8, 2010

Canadian cupcakes & some chocolate strawberry kabobs!

Here are some pics of what I have been up to recently!A co-worker of mine moved to Canada,

which was a perfect excuse for some Canadian flag cupcakes!


The circles and maple leaves were made with DELICIOUS marshmallow fondant

& the cupcakes were chocolate with oreo buttercreme frosting. Yum!

I also received a call late last week to make some of my favorite cupcakes (the kupcake kabob) as a surprise birthday delivery! Yay!
They turned out beautifully & were displayed so well in this bright pink box!
I hear they were a huge hit!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cupcake kebab, what a great idea! I love Mini's cupcakes in Salt Lake and its nice to know someone in the area does stuff like this. I'm in Pocatello, but if you would ever like to get the word out on my blog, I would love to host a giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for sharing!